In the computer network courses the evolution of the networks is tracked. They also identify the key concepts and functions that form the basis of the layered architecture. Present examples of protocols and services that are familiar to students. Therefore, they explain how these services are compatible with networks. In addition, they explain fundamental concepts in digital communication. On the other hand they focus on error control techniques that include parity verification. But also the polynomial code and Internet checksum. Students will be required to have previous experience in programming in C-programming (C ++ / Java). It is a fundamental knowledge of the computer organization and IT architecture. In short, a computer training is an advantage. Sign up for the computer network course.
What will you learn in the Computer Network Course?
Communication networks and services
This module analyzes the evolution of three sample networks and their associated services. So how services influence the evolution of modern networks and examples of protocols and services.
This module discusses the OSI reference model. It shows how the general communication process can be organized into functions that are carried out in seven layers. It also introduces the TCP / IP architecture with an example of detailed routing.
API socket and digital transmissions
This module features BSD sockets, which allow the student to write applications that use the service provided by the TCP / IP protocols. It also presents some fundamentals of digital communications.
This module presents coding techniques that can be used to detect errors that may occur during digital transmission. These coding techniques form the basis of protocols that provide a reliable transfer of information.
Computer network courses are developed to understand the fundamental concepts of network architecture. As well as its impacts on cybersecurity. They also develop the skills and techniques necessary for the design of the network protocol. And students prepare for a future of constant change through exposure to network design alternatives. Students will require prior knowledge of C programming. On the other hand, an understanding of mathematical probability and computer training is an advantage.
What do you get when you enroll in a Computer Network Course?
By enrolling in a course, you get access to all courses that are part of the Specialized Program. The most important thing will give you a Certificate when you complete the job. From there, you can print your Certificate or add it to your LinkedIn profile. But if you prefer to read and view the course content, you can audit the course at no cost. Take advantage of the Computer Network Courses.
Some Universities To Do Computer Courses
Cisco Networking Basics Specialization (Coursera)
This specialization is created for computer beginners. And they are interested in understanding the basics of how data is sent and received in a network. And how small computer networks are created. It includes a variety of concepts, practice activities to develop student skills and understanding. Set up a basic home network, configure devices for connectivity and secure it.
- Classes guide you through each base and models.
- Real-world examples make conferences much more interesting and clear.
- Explore best practices and tips in this area.
- A lot of homework to practice the concepts covered in conferences.
- Learn at your own pace with flexible class schedules.
The bits and bytes of Google’s computer networks (Coursera)
This comprehensive program was created to give you a complete description of computer networks. Classes cover everything from the fundamentals of modern network technologies and protocols. And even a general description of the cloud, practical applications and network troubleshooting. Finish the classes understanding how this information could appear in a job interview. The most important thing is to get some advice for solving problems on the spot.
- Describe computer networks in terms of a five-layer model.
- Further understand all standard protocols related to TCP / IP communications.
- Know the powerful tools and troubleshooting techniques.
- But also know the network services such as DNS and DHCP that help the computers work.
- Understand cloud computing, all as a service and cloud storage.
- Flexible schedule allows you to learn at your own pace
Computer networking courses (Coursera)
If you want to learn the basics of computer networks, prepare for the MTA or Azure certification or configure your first network, this platform has it covered. Choose from more than 40 courses divided according to the level of difficulty, namely beginners, intermediate and advanced. Some of the best sellers available are an introduction to computer networks for non-technology experts. The complete tour of Azure network services, an introduction for quality control testers. In addition the Ethernet wiring infrastructure. If you are not sure which program to choose, use the filters available on the website to limit the options.
- Beginner level tutorials do not require previous experience in this field.
- Know how to plan and effectively design a network.
- Understand topologies, devices and cabling, OSI and TCP / IP, IP addressing and subnets.
- Conferences + Articles + Downloadable resources + Total access for life
Introduction to computer networks (Udacity)
If you want to learn about computer networks, specifically the Internet. The conferences talk about how the Internet works, from how the bits are modulated in cables and wireless to application level protocols such as BitTorrent and HTTP. Understand the principles of how to design networks and protocols.
- The instructors are experts in their area and explain the ideas well and at a good pace.
- Further a wide variety of examples helps you get a clearer view of the issues
Georgia Tech computer networks (Udacity)
You will have the opportunity to learn advanced topics such as Software Defined Networks (SDN). In addition, data center networks and content distribution. Learn about implementation, design principles, various routing algorithms, resource control and content distribution and more. At the end of the classes, you will have the confidence to apply to the relevant job profiles.
- The videos guide you through all the necessary topics from the introductions to the advanced ones. As well as the necessary settings to continue along with the videos.
- Further the dialogues include a detailed explanation of how to start the exercises.
- Rich learning content taught by industry professionals.
- As well as oin the student support community to clarify doubts and exchange ideas
- In summary full study materials are available for free.
Secure your future and that of all yours with the computer network courses… Sign up now.